I was nominated by the lovely Lia from Lost In A Story for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Thank you so much.
The rules are really simple. All you have to do is answer the 11 questions given by the nominator, nominate 11 blogs and ask them 11 questions.
These are the 11 questions asked by Lia:
- Why did you start blogging?
Ans. I wanted to start blogging when I first watched the TV show ‘Awkward’. I actually used to have a blog where I used to post my daily stuff but then I deleted it because I had exams and projects to do. I actually wanted to start a vlog channel. But I didn’t know if anyone will watch it or not so I thought of doing the blog again but this time it’s about books. But I’m thinking of starting a vlog channel too in December.
- Do you have a favorite book and what is it?
Ans. I’ve told this so many times but I think it’s never gonna change. My favorite book (of all time) is ‘Wait For You’ by Jennifer L. Armentrout and ‘Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour’ by Morgan Matson.
- What superpower would you want to have?
Ans. Ooo.. I want to have the power to control snow because I really love snow and all things wintery. But I don’t want the power like ‘Elsa’ from ‘Frozen’ I actually want the power like ’Frozone’ from ‘The Incredibles’.
- If you were a type of fruit what would you be?
Ans. I think I would be a watermelon maybe because it’s my favorite fruit. But I think I’m like a watermelon whose like hard from the outside but really sweet in the inside.
- What is on the top of your bucket list?
Ans. My #1 in my bucket list is; to be happy and make my family proud.
- What’s your favorite quote?
Ans. There are many of them but these are my top 3 favorite:
“One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it’s worth watching.”
“Be kind for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.”
“There is no perfect. There will always be struggles. You just have to pick who you want to struggle with.”
- What’s the last movie you saw and loved?
Ans. The last movie I saw was ‘Guardians of the galaxy’ which I saw last night and I really loved it. The last part was so funny when Peter danced.
- Are you an introvert, ambivert or extravert?
Ans. Let just first tell you what these words mean in case you didn’t knew it.
Introvert – You prefer hanging out on your own.
Extravert – You are outgoing and like to hang out with friends.
Ambivert – Mix of both; introvert and extravert.
So, I’m for sure that I’m an ambivert.
- Where do you buy your books?
Ans. I always buy books from Amazon and ebooks from Kindle.
- What’s the scariest thing in the world (in your eyes)?
Ans. I’m really scared of snakes. I just really hate them. I don’t even like to think about them. I’m actually getting goose bumps while I’m writing about it. I just can’t even. I’m really scared of them.
- Do you have a secret talent?
Ans. I don’t think I have one. I can like dance and stuff but that’s not a secret. So I don’t know if I have any secret talent.
Thanks Lia for nominating me. Here are her links:
Blog – Lost In A Story
Twitter – @Lost_In_A_Story
Instagram – @lost_in_a_story
Elizabeth – http://www.icecreamandclara.co.uk
Holly – https://hollyxblog.blogspot.in
Imogen – http://wanderedsouls.com
These are my questions for them:
- If You Could Bring One Fictional Character To Life, Who Would It Be And Why?
- What Animal Best Represents You And Why?
- If You Could Live In A Book, TV Show Or Movie, What Would It Be?
- Where Do You See Yourself In Five Years?
- If You Could Travel Anywhere In The World, Where Would It Be?
- What Book Has Influenced You Most?
- What Was Your Dream Job Growing Up?
- If You Could Master One Skill You Don’t Have Right Now, What Would It Be?
- What Would Be Your “Perfect” Day?
- How Would You Survive A Zombie Apocalypse?
- What’s Your Favorite Holiday And Why?
If you are not too busy, I will love to know what your answers are to these questions.