Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. So this week’s theme is “Ten Books I Wouldn’t Mind Santa Leaving under My Tree.” I couldn’t do this meme last week because I was sick but now that I’m all fine, let’s do this! So, as I already told you this week’s theme but I’m kind of adding a little twist to it. My birthday is also this week on the 23rd so I thought of listing ten books that I wouldn’t mind Santa leaving under my tree and people giving me as a gift in my birthday.
So, these are the ten books:
1. Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
2. Autofocus by Lauren Gibaldi
3. The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout
4. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
5. Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
6. The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury
7. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
8. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
9. Revenants series by Amy Plum
10. The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
So, I’ve read most of it but I only have these in ebook format and now I want them in paperback. Have you read any of these books? Let me know in the comments down below.