Time is in a hurry to get somewhere because the first month of this new year is over. Just like that! Well, nothing interesting happened this month. My family and I didn’t even went to picnic like we used to do. It’s been 2 years since we’ve stopped going to picnic and I feel really sad. But hopefully we’ll go somewhere next month. So, since it’s the end of January I thought of doing a book haul. I don’t think I’ve ever done it before so I hope you’ll like it.
So here’s the books I bought this month:
1. A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
2. The Year I Met You by Cecelia Ahern
3. Scarlett Epstein Hates it Here by Anna Breslaw
4. Across The Way by Amy K. McClung
5. Girl Online: Going Solo by Zoe Sugg
6. The Book Jumper by Mechthild Gläser
7. Talking as Fast as I Can by Lauren Graham
8. Children Of Eden by Joey Graceffa
9. The Infinity Of You & Me by J. Q. Coyle
10. London Belongs To Me by Jacquelyn Middleton
Have you read any of these books? Which book did you bought this month? Also if you liked this and want more book hauls then let me know in the comments down below.