I was tagged by the lovely Tanya from Scribbled Dreams. Thanks Tanya for this amazing tag. Make sure to check her blog out, it’s really amazing and I’m really loving her new series called Deciphering The ‘Y’ Chromosome.
Also I’m sorry for not posting the #SnappySaturday post. I know I’m a really bad host but I’m new at this. Also I was busy finding colleges. So I hope you understand and please don’t hate me. 😅
So, here’s are the questions:
1. How tall are you?
I’m 5’4. I’m the second tallest person in my family, first being my Dad.
2. Do you have a hidden talent?
I actually don’t really know. I mean I have a pretty good talent for like dancing but that’s not hidden so I guess I don’t know.
3. What’s your blogger related pet peeve?
I can’t think of anything particular.
4. What’s your biggest non blogger related pet peeve?
Well, there are many; People eating with their mouth open, People who don’t cover their mouth when they cough and it’s a long list. I don’t want to bore you with it.
5. What’s your favorite song?
Say you won’t let go by James Arthur and Can’t help falling in love by Elvis Presley.
6. What’s your favorite social media website?
7. What’s your favorite way to spend your time when you’re alone?
Watch movies, binge watch series, read a book or if I’m home alone then dance like a maniac.
8. What’s your favorite junk food?
Pizza, Burger and Fries.
9. Do you have any pet(s)? If so, what kind and what are their names?
I had a dog named Tiger. He was a German shepherd. But he died when I was little and I cried for a whole week.
10. What are your number one favorite non-fiction and fiction books?
Non-fiction is A Work In Progress by Conor Franta.
11. What’s your favourite beauty tool?
Well, I don’t like to wear any makeup except Mascara (sometimes).
12. When were you last embarrassed? What happened?
I don’t actually remember when I was last embarrassed. Oh wait, I was in my senior year in high school and I was like trying to make my friends laugh and I was dancing when a teacher came and just stood behind me without saying anything and I was still dancing like crazy then one of my friend told me about the teacher and every other students in the class started laughing. I think I was pretty embarrassed then but like not really that much.
13. If you could only drink one beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life what would it be?
Coca-Cola or Appy.
14. What’s your favourite movie?
At the moment, Nerve and La La Land.
15. What was your favourite subject in school?
English and Computer.
16. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Either Paris or Los Angeles.
17. PC or MAC?
I have a PC but I really want a MAC.
18. Last romantic gesture from a crush, date, boy/girlfriend, spouse?
(Or any kind gesture from a friend)
19. Favourite celebrity?
Charlie Puth and Priyanka Chopra.
20. What blogger do you secretly want to be best friends with?
Honestly, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM! I just love the blogging community and how they support each other.
21. Who is your biggest inspiration?
Lilly Singh aka iiSuperwomanii. I just love her personality. She’s positive and inspiring.
22. What are your favourite blog to read?
DIY, Lifestyle, Photography and Book blogs.
23. What is your favorite high street shop?
I don’t really know. I’m actually more of an online shopper.
24. Are you in education, or do you work?
In education, I’ll be going to college this year.
25. What are you most proud of?
Honestly, ME! I’m happy how far I’ve come with everything in my life.
And if YOU reading this also want to do this tag then go ahead and let me know you did it so I can read your answers.
P.S. Thanks for 100 followers! I’m so happy and as I said there’ll be a vlog channel soon where I’ll be posting vlogs and reviews hopefully every week.