I was nominated by the lovely Maya from Maya Hearts Book for the Black Cat Blue Sea Award. THANKS for nominating me for this award and to those whose reading this if you haven’t yet followed her you should go and check out her blog because it’s really good.
This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it, and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.
- Anybody nominated can nominate eight other bloggers.
- The nominee answers three questions posed by the nominator.
- The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
- If any of the questions asked are offensive or the nominee simply does not want to answer, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
Questions asked by Maya:
1. Why do you blog?
I’m the only book lover in my family and in my friend circle so I don’t have anyone whom I can talk to and share my thoughts about these amazing books I read so I blog about it so there’ll be someone out there who would fangirl with me and would love to talk about the books with me too.
2. Which lesser-known book would you recommend to everyone?
I don’t know many lesser-known book but I’ve read some books and really liked it but have not seen many other book blogger or even booktubers talking about it. Here are some books:
Never Eighteen by Megan Bostic
Reunited by Hilary Weisman Graham
Perfect Girl by Mary Hogan
3. Can you see any books right now, as you’re typing this post? Tell us about them!
Heartless by Marissa Meyer and a box of tissues.
I just finished reading it last night and it is amazing. I’m just so in love with this book and I ugly cried by the end of the book. I couldn’t calm myself and cried myself to sleep.
My Questions for you:
- Who has impacted you most in blogging and how?
- If you can be a character from any book or movie/TV show, who would you be and why?
- What’s one of the scariest things you’ve ever done?
Thanks again Maya for nominating me and to you guys who reads my blog and supports me to do the thing I love.